Have you ever wondered how some people dress up and they just get it right. I mean, they simply nail it with the style, color combination, material etc. Everything just sits on them perfectly. Well no one was born with it. We all learned it.
Botaken Concept (Botakenconcept.com), an A-class online boutique proudly presents Atlanta First Fashion luncheon for ladies. This is to educate ladies on how to get fashion right. An event that is promised to be inspiring, fun and educative. If you love fashion, or you are looking to improve your sense of fashion, this event is where you want to be.
Botaken will showcase a lot of its designs and jewelry line. Some of the side attractions to look out for
- Fashion will be discussed in a very relaxed atmosphere.
- Ladies will be educated on how to dress to positively stand out in crowd.
- Color Combination
- Silent auction
- Free lunch
- Networking with other ladies
- Fashion questions and answers etc.
- Tolusworld will cover the event….. meaning I will be there 🙂
** Be sure to invite your family and friends**
SUBSCRIBE TO TOLUSWORLD.COM SO YOU DON’T MISS MY FUTURE POSTS.
USE THE SUBSCRIPTION BOX ON YOUR SCREEN