Daymond John, an American entrepreneur, whose business is worth $6 billion is in Atlanta Georgia for his FREE “Launch Academy- Become and Entrepreneur training” and I am attending today. Ever heard of FUBU and SHARK TANK? Daymond John is the founder and CEO of FUBU, a company that specializes in clothing line, beauty products and much more. He is also one of the investors’ cast on SHARK TANK, an American reality television series where entrepreneurs-contestants make business presentations to a panel of “shark” investors, who then choose whether or not to invest.
“During this training, Daymond John will speak on how to
- Validate your business concept
- Move towards your product launch with greater velocity
- Engage with your potential and customers and transform them into buyers
- Learn how to “Listen for the Pivot” and have the right product at the right time
- Position yourself to efficiently build your business”
“Skills that will be covered
- Master the component of perfect pitch
- Business planning and Goal setting
- Marketing strategy and Research
- Social media and Networking tools
- Funding Acquisitions
- Advertising and Media”
This FREE event is taking place throughout this week from April 11-15 in multiple locations. If you are an entrepreneur or looking to be one, you are in the Atlanta metropolis and have the time, I think you should check it out. It’s worth it. But if you are unable to or you are not in ATL, no problem. I am planning to bring you pictures (hopefully they will allow me to take pictures) and juicy tips and training contents.
For folks that are in the ATL metropolis and are interested in knowing more about the event or want to actually attend, you can click on Daymond’s picture below and it will take you to the website where you can register.
Did you enjoy this? Then share it with your family and friends on social media.
SUBSCRIBE TO TOLUSWORLD.COM SO YOU DON’T MISS MY FUTURE POSTS.
USE THE SUBSCRIPTION BOX ON YOUR SCREEN
Event information taken from Daymond John’s Launch Academy website
Other Info- CNN Money and Wikipedia